This Lesson Observation document can be used in conjunction with the Staff Appraisal Overview or on its own as part of a separate lesson observation process.
The lesson observation booklet contains the following:
- Overview: including the aims and the process before, during the observation and after the observation.
- Lesson planner: including aims; objectives; links with previous and future lessons; resources; additional information on students; links to the DP yearly focus, approaches to teaching and learning, personal goals, the learner profile, international mindedness, CAS and TOK; the lesson outline and homework.
- DP Coordinator comments on the lesson.
- Teacher personal reflection on the lesson.
- DP Coordinator – teacher lesson reflection meeting topics.
- Mutually agreed targets based on the lesson observation.
- Approaches to Teaching observation focus indicators.
- Approaches to Learning observations focus indicators.
- IBO Standard and practice linked to the yearly focus.
Further information on this Lesson Observation document can be found here.
If you are a subscriber, you can download the document below. If you have not yet subscribed, please do so today in order to be able to see all of the resources in this website.
Subscribe today for £15 a month, or only £45 for the whole year, to get access to all of the resources on this website.