Over 350 resources available for members!
Login to get access
Access all the content when you log in.
This website contains over 350 resources for IB Coordinators designed to create and sustain a successful International Baccalaureate Middle Year Programme, Diploma Programme and Careers Related Programme.
All resources have been:
- Designed and developed by a practicing International Baccalaureate Coordinator with 23 years of experience in education including 10 years as a Leader in the International Baccalaureate.
- Implemented in schools by the author, leading to numerous commendations from the International Baccalaureate.
- Tried and tested both inside the classroom and in the running of IB Programmes.
- Designed to save you time and give you peace of mind in the numerous aspects of the role of and IB Coordinator.
This website contains a wide range of exemplary resources ready to be implemented into your school’s International Baccalaureate Programme.
- Advice on setting up and sustaining all aspects of International Baccalaureate Programmes.
- Lesson plans
- Schemes of work
- Teacher Training
- Student Support
- Whole Programme Initiatives covering the International Baccalaureate’s Standards and practices
Thank you for visiting,